Why Choose Mountain Crest Private Estate
NEIGHBOURHOOD and Proximity
Mountain Crest Private Estate also neighbours the newly launched Bergendal Apartments with Phase 1 & 2 sold, where prices ranged from R743 260 to R799 960, and Bergenzicht Estate where homes in Phase 1 is sold.
Proximity of Mountain Crest Private Estate:
There is no doubt that Mountain Crest Private Estate is situated in an exciting new growth point in Paarl.
Easy access to the N1 Highway, Cape Town and it’s suburbs and the picturesque Boland towns of Wellington, Stellenbosch, Paarl and Franschhoek.
- Paryskloof – 400m
- N1 – 2km
- Berg River – 2km
- Boschenmeer – 3.2km
- Paarl Mall – 3.5km
- Paarl Boys High – 4.2km
- Paarl Gymnasium – 6km
- Medi Clinic – 6km
- Nederburg – 6.8km
- Babylonstoren – 9.7km
- Spice Route – 11km
- Franschhoek – 29km
- Stellenbosch – 30km
- Cape Town – 52km
– Natural beauty and breath-taking mountain views.
– Country living, close to all amenities and Cape Town.
– Endless opportunities for outdoor activities, including mountain biking, jogging, golfing and polo.
– Exceptional Schools.
– Close to world-class universities.
– 100s of amazing Culinary and Dining experiences.
– Rich cultural history and architectural grandeur.
– Close proximity to everything that Boland and City of Cape Town has to offer.
WHY MOUNTAIN CREST PRIVATE ESTATE?
- Schone Cedar Property Developers come with years of experience and a proven track record, giving peace of mind to potential buyers.
- Low Levies: approximately R1200pm, and reasonable rates: approximately R600pm.
- The estate is gated and walled, with a guard house.
- Water and electricity meters protects investors / owners.
- Water and electricity saving initiatives like solar geysers is standard in the development.
- Mountain Crest Private Estate also has access to its own borehole water.
- Ideal investment location, with easy access to the N1 and other arterial roads.
- Durable fine ﬁnishes, low maintenance complex.
- Mountain Crest Private Estate is predominantly placed in the sub R2 million category, which is a top performing
home property asset class in the Western Cape.
- Excellent capital growth prospects.
- Investor friendly with strong rental yields. A comprehensive investment solution is on offer, with local rental agents ready to assist. Solutions like Rental-Shield can mitigate tenant risk for investors.
- Potential tax rebates for qualifying investors.
- In Paarl the rental demand is currently higher than the rental supply in this segment.
- Finance can be structured via Nationwide Home Loans.
- Fibre available.
- Mountain Crest is Pet Friendly.
The Western Cape’s property market may not be performing as magnificently as it has in recent years, but the latest figures show its house-price inflation is still growing at “an unmatched” annual rate of 10.2%.
Analysts agree that one of the reasons of above average growth in the Western Cape is due to Gauteng & KZN buyers moving to a better lifestyle offering. The Western Cape is well known for its good selection of schools, reliable governance and growing ec onomy. According to Lightstone “Semi-gration” has substantially increased over the last 5 years in Paarl.
The number of housing transactions concluded in the Western Cape by buyers from Gauteng last y ear surpassed levels reached at the height of property boom in 2007.
Paarl is one of the fastest growth nodes in the Western Cape.
Mountain Crest Private Estate is strategically and predominantly placed in a top performing property asset class, in the sub-2 million property category, in the Western Cape, with a strong rental demand, outperforming the rest of the house market growth. Being fueled by the need for affordable housing.